Why should I send my Blackberry to you?
- We are one of the UK's leading non-warranty Blackberry repair centres. We have been dealing with repairs on mobile devices for the last 10 years.
We offer a fast efficient repair service for all Blackberry. Most Blackberry repairs carry a 3 month warranty. Check Terms and Conditions for full details.
How long will I have to be without my Blackberry while its being repaired by Blackberry Repair Centre?
- Most repairs are carried out within 3-5 working days; some high level repairs such as liquid damage can take longer.
We pride ourselves on our quick turnaround times. However, on some occasions our turnaround times can be extended due to a high level of repairs or parts availability.
I would prefer to bring my Blackberry in person, can I drop it off?
- Yes, you can either drop it in and collect once it's ready. Our repair centre is in West London.
What is the procedure for sending my Blackberry in for repair?
- First thing to do is to fill the the repair form on the website and print out the packing slip. Then package your Blackberry well in a box or padded envelope. Make sure it's sent with an insured service.
Then send it to:
MRC Repair Centre
Unit 5 Rowley Industrial Park
Once we receive the unit we will attempt the repair. If the problem is more serious than expected we may need to contact you to advise you of a new price, and get your authority to continue.
If we repair your unit successfully then we will request online payment by sending you an email. If we could not repair the unit, we will request payment for the minimum charge and return the item (if you prefer we can normally recycle for parts at no cost to you).
Once payment is received we will post the unit back to you using an insured, signed-for service. If you authorised us to recycle the unit then no payment will be required and the unit will not be returned.
You receive your fully working unit back, and tell all your friends about our great service!
Will I still have my warranty intact?
- Unfortunately any repairs not done by the manufacturer will usually void your warranty
What kind of parts do you use for repairs?
- We only use 100% genuine parts where possible. If original parts are not available we will source the next best thing OEM parts from the same factories that produce the parts.
Do I get a warranty?
- Our repairs carry a limited 3 month warranty except the following:
- liquid damage repair - 30 day warranty
- Console main board repairs - 30 day warranty
Please check our Terms and Conditions for further details.
Will I get charged if you have quoted for a repair and I decide not to go ahead?
- Once we look at a unit we have a minimum charge which is to cover engineers' time and any parts used to attempt to repair the unit. Some repairs have a higher minimum charge due to the time we spend trying to fix the unit - e.g. liquid damage.
NOTE: post and packaging is in addition to the minimum charge.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major UK credit or debit cards as well as PayPal. If your coming to collect in person you can pay by cash. Payment by online bank transfer can be arranged by special request.
Will I lose any data from my Blackberry?
- We endeavour to keep all info unless it is necessary to remove as a part of the repair. These repair usually include software problems or liquid damage. If your data is particularly important please do let us know when you send in your Blackberry
If you can't fix my Blackberry can you sell me another used or new one?
- We usually keep a stock of Blackberrys available for sale both in used and new condition. We may offer a discount of we can recycle your faulty Blackberry and use the working parts.
When do I pay for the repair?
- We'll start by inspecting the Blackberry, if the fault is as you described on the quote system (i.e. you selected a broken screen and this was correct), we'll repair it and send you a payment link as soon as it's finished. If the repair is more serious than described, then we'll send you a requote by email, if the price is acceptable then we'll repair and send the payment link
What is this "minimum charge"?
- This charge covers our engineers' time to diagnose and attempt to repair the faults with your Blackberry. The minimum charge becomes due when either:
- The Blackberry is "beyond economical repair" (BER) - this means it would be cheaper to buy a new Blackberry than repair the damaged one
- We need to re-quote the repair and you refuse the re-quoted price.
In most cases we will waive the minimum charge if you allow us to keep the unit for spare parts (i.e. we can recover our cost by using parts of your unit that still function to repair other units).
TERMS & CONDITIONS | SITEMAP | FIND US ON GOOGLE+